- Katoya (加藤屋) – ramen
- Tsutamori (つたもり) – hot pot, sashimi, tempura, donburi
- Umamiya (うまみ屋) – izakaya; students often eat here with their zemi because it’s near to campus and quite cheap (now out of business – hopefully the students can give another suggestion!)
- Hisoka (緋甦霞) – izakaya
- Okushiba Shoten (奥芝商店) – soup curry
- Étude – bakery
- Suriya – authentic Nepalese curry
- Hamazushi （はま寿司）- conveyor belt sushi
- Gusto (ガスト) – family restaurant with bottomless beverages
But don’t overlook the school cafeteria (学食, where you can get a filling meal for about 300 yen) and the Seikyou (生協) convenience store on campus.
I am looking forward to the summaries from our students about these places to eat! I haven’t been to several of them.